Plus1 presents The Proclaimers 8 show New Zealand tour in May 2019. TICKET LINKS BELOW:
- Christchurch, Town Hall, Fri 3 May - BUY NOW
- Dunedin, Regent Theatre, Sat 4 May - BUY NOW
- Invercargill, Civic Theatre, Sun 5 May - BUY NOW
- New Plymouth, TSB Showplace, Tues 7 May - BUY NOW
- Palmerston North, Regent Theatre, Wed 8 May - BUY NOW
- Wellington, Michael Fowler Centre, Fri 10 May - BUY NOW
- Auckland, ASB Theatre – Aotea Centre, Sat 11 May - BUY NOW
- Hawkes Bay – Black Barn, Sun 12 May - BUY NOW at Ticketek.co.nz & BlackBarn.com
Scottish twins Craig and Charlie Reid and their talented band bring 30 years of fantastic music to concert venues nationwide. Fans can look forward to hits like I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles), I'm On My Way, Sunshine on Leith, Letter From America and King Of The Road; as well as material from their acclaimed new album Angry Cyclist.
New Zealand singer-songwriter Mel Parsons will open all eight shows. Mel is currently celebrating the release of her new single I Got The Lonely, recorded in the US with award-winning producer Mitchell Froom.
Strikingly individual, The Proclaimers’ Reid twins have enjoyed huge success across the globe as the emotional honesty, political fire, wit and sing-along raucousness.
They have uniquely carved out a niche for themselves in the netherworld where pop, folk, new wave and punk collide. In the process, they have enjoyed Gold and Platinum records in UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand; and their strong loyal following continues to generate Sold Out signs at venues worldwide.
The New Zealand tour is proudly presented by Plus1 and The Breeze.